WHAT KIND OF RIFLE STOCKS DOES AG COMPOSITES MANUFACTURE?
In addition to manufacturing AG Composites stocks that are used by many custom gun builders and companies like Remington, we make private-labelled products for Kimber (Open Country rifle), Barrett (the Fieldcraft rifle was the 2017 Guns & Ammo Rifle of the Year), Duplessis Rifles, Bergara, BULA Defense Systems and many more.
How do I place an order?
If you would like to purchase 25 or more AG Composites stocks annually contact us at 256-723-8381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss pricing.
Can I bed/drill/sand/clean a carbon fiber composite rifle stock?
Yes. AG Composite LLC carbon fiber composite rifle stocks can be bedded, sanded, and drilled using common woodworking techniques. If you have a gunsmith nearby call or visit them as they may have experience in stock modifications.
Warning: Always take proper precautions when working with carbon fiber
- Wear a dust mask and properly dispose of material removed from the stock any time you are sanding or drilling the stock.
- Wet sand the stock whenever possible to minimize airborne dust.
- Only use soap and water to clean your stock.
- Any modifications done by the user voids the warranty protection.
Do you test fit each stock before it is shipped?
Yes, we test fit each stock. All receivers, barrels and bottom metals are not created equally so if you receive your stock and it doesn’t fit, contact us. 99% of the time a little bit of sanding will take care of it.
How much do your products weigh?
The weights for each stock is listed below:
- Carbon All Terrain (CAT) 700 stock: 26 to 27 ounces
- Alpine Hunter and Prairie Varmint stocks: 30 to 32 ounces
- Click on this link to see more specs: Rifle Stocks Page
Is AG Composites LLC a Federal Firearm License (FFL) dealer
No. We use a local FFL to transfer firearms as necessary.
What is the AG Composites’ Warranty?
AG Composites LLC has a 100% Lifetime Warranty for their carbon fiber rifle stocks and heat shields. If for any reason, after normal usage, our product experiences structural breakage, splitting, and or cracking, AG Composites will repair the product, replace the product or refund the customer at our option. This ONLY applies to our carbon fiber stocks not any other items made from other companies or manufacturers. The warranty is voided if the end user makes their own modifications to the stock.
What is considered a short and long action for the Remington 700?
- Typical short action calibers are the.223, .243, 6mm, .257, and .308 or similar length
- Typical long action calibers are the .25-06, .270, .280, .30-06, 7mm Mag, .300 Mag, and.338 Mag.
WHAT SIZE BARRELS DO YOU HAVE FOR YOUR CARBON FIBER STOCKS?
Mountain Light, Standard Sporter, Varmint, and M24 / Sendero.