AG Composites designs, develops, and manufactures custom carbon fiber parts. We partner with our customers through the entire product development process offering 3D CAD design, mold design and manufacturing, prototype development and testing, and manufacturing services. Please do not hesitate to contact AG Composites to discuss your requirements.
- In-house vacuum bagging and high-pressure bladder molding
- High-precision CNC machining capability, mold manufacturing
- Computer-controlled, high-temperature 128 ft3 curing oven
- Solidworks 3D Computer Aided Design capability
- Dry and prepreg uni-directional, chopped, woven, and milled carbon fiber materials
- Rapid prototype development capabilies
- Unwavering commitment to quality and customer service