AG Composites LLC Terms and Conditions.
AG Composites LLC is a veteran and family owned business and we value our customers. We want a long term relationship with our customers and therefore we always strive to make sure our products and processes represent our best ability.
- All prices, availability and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to limit product quantities and to make changes to the products. We also reserve the right to cancel orders or portions of an order at any time without prior notice. Any money received from a customer will be refunded. Any customer returning a product is responsible to pay for shipping and handling.
- AG Composites LLC does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, possess, or carry specific items offered on this website according to federal, state or local laws. A person placing an order from AG Composites LLC agrees that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions prohibiting them from owning or possessing our products under federal, state or local law. Further, these items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime, of domestic abuse or those chemically dependent. AG Composites LLC is not responsible for the actions taken by individuals or groups who own any of our products.
- AG Composites, to the best of our ability, will strive to make sure all information on this website is true and accurate. All information is provided without any expressed or implied warranties, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL AG COMPOSITES LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OR CONTENT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR SUCH DAMAGES. All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to the terms and conditions of this website.
- AG Composites LLC does and will not sell, share, trade, or otherwise give out your information to any person, business, or organization. We do not engage in telephone soliciting or e-mail soliciting unless requested by you. If required by law we will only provide information to comply with a federal, state, or local investigation.
- AG Composites LLC does not collect personal information other than what you provide to complete a transaction. Payment options are secured using third party companies such as PayPal. We will follow all reasonable measures to protect your information.
- When visiting our website you agree to receive communications from us electronically or at times, to clarify a transaction, by phone.
- AG Composites LLC reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
- Sale prices are only valid for orders placed during the advertised sales event and for products that are in stock when you place your order.